Easy Pork Rib Roast Recipe

Last week I scored some good-looking pork ribs on sale at my local market and I immediately considered making my Spanish-style BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs.  However, it ended up that I was too lazy to undertake that endeavor.  Instead I decided to come up with the easiest, most delicious method of cooking pork ribs ever conceived.  Although the bar was high, I achieved my goal in one attempt.  The idea is that simple.  Here is the recipe.


Easy (Easiest) Pork Rib Roast Recipe

Prep time: 10-15 min
Cook time 20-30 min

Put a cast-iron or other high-heat pan in the oven and set the temperature to 450 degrees.  While the oven is heating, rinse and pat dry:

Boneless pork ribs or pork belly

Sprinkle liberally with:

cumin
salt
pepper

In a medium bowl, toss together:

Red potatoes, quartered
salt
pepper
cumin
olive oil

When the oven comes up to temperature, place the seasoned pork and the potatoes on the hot cast-iron pan.  Roast for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the cuts, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches at least 165 degrees.  Serve the pork and potatoes over a bed of lettuce or braised greens.  Enjoy!

Comments

Christopher said…
Seriously delicious.
Gina said…
Thanks Christopher! You almost can't go wrong with roast pork ribs. Especially when there's cumin involved.

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-free Sourdough Discard Bread

Mild Country White Sourdough Bread

Homemade Classic White Sandwich Bread